The official Mary Jane thread

DMVDUCK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What's everyone smoking these days?? Anyone got any new strains they've tried? I just tried moon rocks for the first time over the weekend at a party and I still feel like it's messing with my system.
QuackerBacker
Cambodian Death Weed
Duckrogers
Skittlez. You can taste the rainbow.
DMVDUCK
Duckrogers said:

This looks incredible. I gotta see if I can find some of this locally. I'm typically a sativa guy but I like the sound of this one

https://www.leafly.com/indica/zkittlez
onaduck
I moved from Oregon to a state where it's not legal. Feels like I traveled back into the dark ages.
DuckedOut84
onaduck said:

I moved from Oregon to a state where it's not legal.
Lucky
MDR
Pink Tuna / Chocolatina.

Lemon Haze for the daytime toke.
LennyLoo323
Wedding Cake.
Duck Helmet
Green Crack. That **** gets me like:
DuckPlanner

ScoopDuck Utopia
d5ve
DMVDUCK said:

Duckrogers said:

This looks incredible. I gotta see if I can find some of this locally. I'm typically a sativa guy but I like the sound of this one

If you're into concentrates Willamette Valley Alchemy has Pax carts of Zprite - which is supposed to be a sativa clone of Zkittlez.
Duckjones
DMVDUCK said:

Duckrogers said:

Looks great, but I cant find any numbers?..
JKDuck76
Duckrogers said:

Check out Murder Mountain on Netflix when you get a chance. It's a mini series about the realities of the growing scene in Humboldt County and Jason Dookie the guy who bred Zkittlez is a major character in it. Its an interesting show, Dookie definitely brings the comic relief lol he's like every stoner caricature put together.
NachoCheese
JKDuck76 said:

Duckrogers said:

Check out Murder Mountain on Netflix when you get a chance. It's a mini series about the realities of the growing scene in Humboldt County and Jason Dookie the guy who bred Zkittlez is a major character in it. Its an interesting show, Dookie definitely brings the comic relief lol he's like every stoner caricature put together.

Great series
Tru
Cannabis is making people a lot of $$ right now. Let me know if anyone has any investment ideas. Could be property, stocks, bonds, etc

Also, here's a little history lesson for you potheads LOL

And a fun show on Viceland

DMVDUCK
Duck Helmet said:

Green Crack. That **** gets me like:

I understand the love that strain gets but I'm not with it. I got too much stuff to dj to be stuck in the same spot for hours at a time. That's why I'll never go back to moon rocks. Smoked it on Saturday and now I'm at work on Monday still feeling loopy.
Rhino59
My friend has invested in the stock cronos and has done pretty well on it FYI.
👎🏻🐩
Tru
Rhino59 said:

My friend has invested in the stock cronos and has done pretty well on it FYI.
Then your friends likely knows the market came off and it's a good time to invest some more $$
KeepOnDucking
JKDuck76 said:

Duckrogers said:

I know Dookie well. He's a character to say the least.
JKDuck76
KeepOnDucking said:

JKDuck76 said:

Duckrogers said:

Sure seems like it! To be fair I have some friends I grew up with that are in the growing industry and they aren't all that different from Dookie. The scene in the show where he smokes out in the car after getting his permits had me in tears laughing though.

Plus I know that all documentaries/any reality show are HEAVILY doctored so it would not surprise me if they tried to make him seem goofier than necessary for their narrative.
rickman535
Gorilla glue #4 makes me sooo relaxed.. I love hitting that, hopping in the hot tub or a bath and just relaxing and read my book or listen to some tunes..
StzDuck
rickman535 said:

Gorilla glue #4 makes me sooo relaxed.. I love hitting that, hopping in the hot tub or a bath and just relaxing and read my book or listen to some tunes..

I have that strain growing in the backyard right now. Looks like it's going to be a good one.
DuckPlanner
i thought this was an interesting new study. ritual use was earlier than originally thought.
"Here, we present some of the earliest directly dated and scientifically verified evidence for ritual cannabis smoking. This phytochemical analysis indicates that cannabis plants were burned in wooden braziers during mortuary ceremonies at the Jirzankal Cemetery (ca. 500 BCE) in the eastern Pamirs region. This suggests cannabis was smoked as part of ritual and/or religious activities in western China by at least 2500 years ago and that the cannabis plants produced high levels of psychoactive compounds."
https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/5/6/eaaw1391
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/12/health/cannabis-anicent-dead-marijuana.html?action=click&module=Well&pgtype=Homepage§ion=Science
ScoopDuck Utopia
Mosster47
onaduck said:

I moved from Oregon to a state where it's not legal. Feels like I traveled back into the dark ages.
You could have people send you dab pens in the mail.....

Don't ask me how I know that.
Ironmaidenduck
Jager knocks me out for sleeping

Wedding Cake is good for the evening

24k gold for when I golf.

That's about the extent of what I smoke. I've tried zkittles in a concentrate cartridge and I tripped out bad....... go easy with those batteries..
Jakespeare
I must be old fashioned. Sour Diesel forever and always.
BrandoCalrissian
Jakespeare said:

Sour Diesel is a major favorite of my wife and me. Also Northern Lights, if you can find a high THC version.
DuckPlanner
nuken
plushberry
true og
ScoopDuck Utopia
LennyLoo323
Edibles. How much do you guys eat at a time? 10mg is really nice for me.....
KeepOnDucking
JKDuck76 said:

KeepOnDucking said:

JKDuck76 said:

Duckrogers said:

Sure seems like it! To be fair I have some friends I grew up with that are in the growing industry and they aren't all that different from Dookie. The scene in the show where he smokes out in the car after getting his permits had me in tears laughing though.

Plus I know that all documentaries/any reality show are HEAVILY doctored so it would not surprise me if they tried to make him seem goofier than necessary for their narrative.

Not in this case. That's all Dookie. Lol.
KeepOnDucking
Jakespeare said:

The strains of the 90's are still some of the best. The Trinity from the 90's is the best strain ever bred imo. Lambs Breath, Snow Bud, Corn, Trainwreck, Sour Diesel, Lemon Diesel, Super Silver Haze, Super Skunk, AfGhooey, AFWreck, Blueberry Trinity, Super Skunk Trinity, Hindu Kush, the Blackies, and on and on and on. So many of the great strains today are hybrids of the strains I mentioned. When I lived in Boulder in the 90's there was some decent strains there as well. The Cough, Ladybugs, the Wheelchair, AK47, Buddha, the Conoco, etc, etc.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.