Funko Pops

897 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by ducklefty
BrandoCalrissian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone in here collect Funko Pops? I've got about 260 of them. Here are a couple of shots of my collection. If you collect, show me what you've got!

MidWestDuck12
Damn that is a nice collection! I only have about 60, I'll send a picture when I get an updated one.
Rhino59
I don't collect but saw a episode on pawn stars where 3 of them were worth 3000$. Crazy cool
👎🏻🐩
Tualatinduck
I had no clue those existed till this post. Cool looking collection!
BrandoCalrissian
Rhino59 said:

I don't collect but saw a episode on pawn stars where 3 of them were worth 3000$. Crazy cool
My most valuable one is $340 individually. My collection is worth a little over $5000 at this point.

Some of the OG ones are super high value. The most expensive one I've seen so far is a special edition 2-pack from Willy Wonka. It was special for San Diego Comic Con (I think) and they made 10 of them. Someone just paid over $10,000 for this in one of the big buy/sell/trade groups I'm in.
BrandoCalrissian
It snowballs quickly. lol. I started with a marvel subscription box that included them and it spiraled out of control from there, and now we're closing in on 300 of them.

The Disney ones are my wife's - the rest are mine. lol
MidWestDuck12
Oh I can only imagine, I started in February of this year, and I have amassed this collection.

PeninsulaDuck
Wow, that is quite the collection! I had never heard of those before but you have a cool set and very wide ranging. I like the Twinkie and the Cap'n Crunch ones haha!
hawaiiduck1
That is IMPRESSIVE. I've started a few collections, but usually give up and get interested in something else lol. My kids and I do collect Disney pins, but usually only when we go there.
Ed O
How many are there?

Are they all official Funko products, or is it just a type of figurine?

I am interested to hear what the scoop is on this hobby (not that I need another one! Haha)
BrandoCalrissian
Pops are a Funko specific product. They have a few other product lines, but none of them are even close to the popularity of pops. There are tons of knock-off versions. As far as how many there are - thousands of different designs and characters. They debuted back in the early 2010s (ish) and have become super big over the last few years. Lots of different places to find them these days.
Ed O
I've decided to get my brother "Dick in a Box" Funko Pops for his birthday (we're adults, but we're gonna see Lonely Island for his birthday) partly as a result of this thread. I'm sure his kids will love it. Haha
BrandoCalrissian
Ed O said:

I've decided to get my brother "Dick in a Box" Funko Pops for his birthday (we're adults, but we're gonna see Lonely Island for his birthday) partly as a result of this thread. I'm sure his kids will love it. Haha
That's one I'd like to get, but I've gotten to the point where I have a ton of quantity, so I'm mostly after rarer ones that aren't being made anymore, or if I do buy something new it's usually something that I REALLY like.
ducklefty
I have 1. Farva.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.