Dual Sport/ Adventure riding

Packin Ducks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any other riders out there?

What bike do you ride and what are your favorite places to ride?

I'm heading to Lake Billy Chinook in a couple of weeks and would love some advice on where to take some 1/2 day rides.

Thanks all.

ducks84
An embarrassing fact about my self: I never learned how to ride a bike!
Tualatinduck
ducks84 said:

An embarrassing fact about my self: I never learned how to ride a bike!

Like a bicycle?
Thor RagnaDuck
Just got done riding from Medford over to Cresent City then up 101 to Bremerton WA. Took the ferry across to Seattle then over to a wedding at Rainier national park, the back down I-5. About 1200 miles and an awesome ride. 10/10 would recommend.
onaduck
nvm.

lol. I got mixed up with the bicycle talk. lol.
Thor RagnaDuck
Packin Ducks said:

Any other riders out there?

What bike do you ride and what are your favorite places to ride?

I'm heading to Lake Billy Chinook in a couple of weeks and would love some advice on where to take some 1/2 day rides.

Thanks all.

What are you riding?
Packin Ducks
Taking the 450L on this trip. Usually commute on an Africa Twin.
Thor RagnaDuck
How do you like the 450L? Have you ridden any exc's or drz's to compare?
Packin Ducks
I had a couple of KTM's. They were always needing stuff tweaked. They were balls to the wall when everything was working properly. I had a DRZ 400 about 12 years ago. The new ones are still the same old tanks. They are very reliable and a great value though. The 450L was pretty choked down to pass fed hwy standards. I've opened up the air box, added a vortex ecu, rekluse clutch and a full yosh exhaust. It's down to about 280lbs wet and rips. I love my AT but after getting the 450L dialed, it's the only bike I ride for fun at this point.

Do you ride? If so, what?
Rhino59
I ride
👎🏻🐩
Thor RagnaDuck
I've never owned an enduro. Just mx and street bikes. I'm strictly street right now, until I can justify spending money on a dirt bike again. I've been riding a Yamaha fjr1300 lately and love it. Been thinking the Africa twin looks great for a while, but the T7 is looking real good as well. Curious what the price will be.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.